As seen on Strapped Southern California and Strapped Baltimore.
While on a post college backpacking trip, a young Czar and his old friend Che Bellz couldn't take their eyes off the elephant shirt worn by a swaggy Dutch vagabond in the mountains of Vang Vieng, Laos. A week later, they spent what little money they had left on these unique elephant shirts in the street markets of Chang Mai. Over 10 years later, The Czar has finally set up his import/export business with the Thai street vendors to create a custom elephant shirt with an NLU twist.
- White shirt with black NLU elephants, grey wayward drive and NLU crest logos
- High quality 100% organic cotton with slub yarn
- 3 button style that drops deep down the chest for a very 'beachy look'
- These shirts will shrink, so wash delicately and air dry
- Sizing is consistent with No Laying Up Performance Polos, but if you are in between sizing, we would recommend you size up due to the material being less stretchy compared to the polos, and these shirts will shrink if you don't air dry them.
- Visit our sizing guide videos for more information
NLU Elephant Shirt
All orders to the UK will be shipped with a three-working day delivery free of charge.
All orders to Ireland will be shipped with a three-working day delivery for an additional £4.99